I am so excited to be nominated! The lovely Siobhan @ Siobhans Novelties nominated me for it. Thank you, so much! Please check out her post!
- Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you.
- Nominate 5-11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or on your blog.
1. What trope do you love/hate the most?
Love: I don’t really love many.. maybe if a villain is redeemed or a person finds out that they were royal. I think those are ones that I can life with.
Hate: Love at First sight & Love Triangles!! It drives me so crazy that most books have to have a love triangle. I find it so refreshing when a book DOESN’T have one!! I also despise love at first sight!!! Umm.. nope! Not really realistic.
2. Now, which trope do you want to do away with?
Definitely love triangles! I just can’t anymore and they are so overdone!
3. Which series do you love to hate?
Fifty Shades of Grey!!!!! Ugh, I’ve read them. I read all three. I liked them but ever since then.. I despise them! I think the movies made it so much worse. I only watched the first one. I just had to see…. I absolutely hate this series! I went back and realized how horrible these really are. Writing, story and all.
4. What do you wish to change/make better about the blogging life/community?
I’m decently new to the blogging community and really don’t think I would change much. I love the community so much. It’s been an absolutely joy doing this. Maybe in a good 6 months, I’ll have a different answer?! As of right now, nothing!
5. What is your next anticipated read?
A Court of Frost and Starlight, for sure!! I just pre-ordered it last night. It’s coming so soon!! I can’t wait! 🙂
6. Which is your top three OTP (one true pairing)?
-Jace & Clary from the Shadowhunters series
-Kady & Ezra from the Illuminae Files
-Feyre & Rhysand from A Court of Thorns and Roses series.
7. Who is your favorite villainous character?
Queen Levana from, The Lunar Chronicles. She’s so smart and cunning but at the same time her story is heartbreaking. She’s a fantastic villain!
8. Who would you love to see dead? And when I say that, I mean fictional characters.
**Spoiler if you haven’t read, The Hunger Games***
Hmm…. This makes me feel so sinister.. Actually, Gale from The Hunger Games. Yup, I’m probably going to get some heat on that. I really couldn’t stand him and he was not right for Katniss. Maybe a little more before the games but still. I would have much preferred that he died, instead of Primrose.
9. What is your last DNF book?
Also, going to be an unpopular opinion but.. The Tempests & Slaughter by Tamora Pierce. I got about 300 pages in and I just couldn’t do it anymore. I have a review about it, if you want to know more of my thoughts. Since I got most of the way through the book, I definitely could write a review. It was just not a writing style for me and I could not get into the story,
10. Which book would you love to be transported in?
I’m going to go with the Shadowhunter world. I know that everyone would love to be in Hogwarts. I would also LOVE that but I don’t want to be everyone else here. So, I’m going with the Shadowhunter world because I love those books SO much.
11. Who is your latest book boyfriend or girlfriend?
I’m going with Rhysand from ACOTAR! I love his character so much and it’s the latest book series that I finished up.
My nomiees: Showing some of my first subscribers some love!!
- Mervilyn @ Merv Reads
- Vera @ Unfiltered Tales
- Amanda @ Peaks and Pages
- Madge @ Caffeine and Books
- Cha Ro-Jo @ Archipelagal
- Sam @ Fictionally Sam
- Jess @ The Green Eyed Reader
- Arrvee @ Arrvee’s Book Diary
- Rachel @ Bath and Books
- Kristi @ Confessions of a YA Reader
If I didn’t tag you and you still want to participate, please do!!!
- How often do you read?
- What’s the book you recommend most often?
- A book that had a big influence on you?
- Do you use the library?
- Your favorite author?
- Who is your favorite fictional character?
- What do you do to get through a reading slump?
- How many books do you own?
- Pick the 23 book on your bookshelf, open it to the 86 page and find the 13th line. What is it?
- What is your go to bookmark?
- Favorite and least favorite book of all time. Why?