So What is Mystery Blogger Award?
“This is an award for amazing bloggers with indigenous posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging and they do it with so much love and passion.” Okoto Enigma
- Put the award logo/image on your blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well.
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- Nominate 10 – 20 people.
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice, with one weird or funny question (specify).
- Share a link to your best post(s).
Thank you so much, LAL @ Wandering Lynn for nominating me!! I am so touched that you enjoy reading my blog! So, thank you!! *Lots of heart emojis here*
Three things about me:
1. I’m a huge crafter! I make all kinds of crafts and mostly for gifts. I make paper crafts, cards, scrapbook, decorate my planner, shadowboxes, wreaths and pretty much anything I want. I love Pinterest for the many ideas of inspiration. I can pretty much make anything I put my mind to and I love it. I always make baby signs for all my friends and family when a new one comes into the world. I usually make it match the nursery decor. I also refurbish furniture too. I love to do small end tables and paint them awesome colors. I have two purple ones right now with a white lace painted on top. I get lots of comments on those!
2. I LOVE plants. I have over 50 houseplants and love gardening outdoors. I try to squish as many beautiful flowers I can outside. I just recently required one of most searched for plants, a Fiddle Leaf Fig tree. It’s so pretty and I hope I don’t kill it. haha. Plants just make me so happy. One of my friends tagged me in an awesome post on instagram today… I’ll post it.. because it’s just so me.
This is so me. I also have several of those plants. hahaha.
3. I’ll get a little personal. My husband and I have been trying to conceive for 5 years now. I was having so many issues and my OBGYN kept telling it was stress. Well after 4 1/2 years, we sought help from an Infertility doctor. Within 5 minutes he told me there was an issue. My OBGYN kept doing ultrasounds (I had to pay for $$) and he had the most recent one. Sure enough, on the ultrasound they found something in my uterus. My OBGYN ignored it. I had even quit my job, at this point! I had to then fight my insurance company for 3 months to get the surgery needed, covered. FINALLY, they decided to cover that and only that. Since he’s a fertility doctor (the best in the city), they didn’t want to cover it. They give me 0 fertility coverage. So, on April 5th, I had my surgery!!! Now, I’m just playing a waiting game to start our fertility drugs. I just wanted to talk about it, since it’s a big part of my life and very stressful right now. Anyways, we are very hopeful that we will finally be able to get pregnant and start our family. It’s been a long, tough road and we are so ready. Sorry, I got way personal. haha.
Questions I have to answer:
1. Which country would you like to visit the most?
– Ireland 100%!! I have a lot of family from there and I’ve always wanted to go. It’s on my bucket list and I’m hoping that we can go in the next few years.
2. If you could do any other job/career for a day, what would it be?
I’m currently a housewife. I quit my job at the library in December, for health reasons mentioned above. I loved that job! I think for a day, I would love to be a detective. I’ve always thought about being a PI but I’m not sure that I would like it. I also would love to be a psychologist for a day too, since that what my bachelor’s degree is in!
3. What’s your favorite book genre?
It’s most definitely Fantasy! Mostly, YA but I’ll read a lot of adult fantasy too.
4. What inspired you to begin blogging?
Honestly, I love getting e-ARC’s and always post my reviews. I figured, why not blog?? Then, in February, I really started blogging and I love it SO much. I started getting more involved and I love meeting all these amazing people in the book blogging community. It’s so fun to discuss books every week!
5. How many pieces of mail did you receive today?
I haven’t gotten the mail yet! I’ts always here so late. I got 7 pieces yesterday, so we will go with that!
My Best Posts:
A lot of them are my Top 10 Tuesday’s….
- Munch Reviews
- The Bibliophile Empress
- Taylor Talks Books
- Perfectly Tolerable
- Foxes and Fairytales: Book Blog
- Pages Below the Vaulted Sky
- Chain Interaction
- Lili’s Blissful Pages
- Sincerely Karenjo
- Thrifty Bibliophile
**Please notify your nominees and provide a link to your post so that they’ll know what to do. Once you’re done with your post, come back here and comment with the link so I can check out your answers.
Sorry- if you have already been tagged!
Questions for my nominees:
- Besides blogging/reading what are your other hobbies?
- What is your favorite movie or tv show?
- What is your motivation for blogging?
- If you could have a super power, what would it be?
- Toilet paper roll under or over?
Thanks again to LAL @ Wandering Lynn for nominating me!!