Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl. Each week there is a new topic for bloggers to choose and list their top ten. This week’s theme is Top Bookish worlds I wouldn’t want to live in:
1. Panem in The Hunger Games– I would not last 10 seconds in the actual Hunger Games. I couldn’t imagine living in a world that would send me to the awful games.
2. The Spring Court in A Court of Thorns and Roses – Yeah, I’m not a Tamlin fan. So, I really wouldn’t want to live in this Court or most of them actually. It’s all deceiving and controlling. Not something that I would like to be a part of. I would only consider the Night Court. haha.
3. The Republic of Gilead in The Handmaid’s Tale– No way! I sometimes still have a hard time processing this world and I can’t even imagine living in it.
4. King’s Landing in Game of Thrones– As much as I love this world, I would not give anything to live in most of these places. Not only are they horrible living conditions, I couldn’t handle all the deceit and evil. I would be killed off in the first 5 minutes. I’m too trusting and too nice.
5. Martial Empire in Serra from An Ember in the Ashes– This is a brutal Empire and I wouldn’t want to have to live in it. I would die. Yup, I see a theme happening. I would die in a lot of these worlds. hahaha.
This last week has been exceptionally busy for me. I wasn’t even going to post today but decided to throw something up! I am doing 5 today.