I was nominated by Brittany @ Perfectly Tolerable. Thank you so much for the nomination!! Please check out her lovely blog! Especially, if you love Pride and Prejudice! ❤
- Thank the person who nominated you and add a link to their blog.
- Add the rules so others can follow.
- Answer the questions that have been asked.
- Nominate a handful of entertaining bloggers.
What was the last book you read that made it into your “all time favorites” list?
Eliza and her Monsters by Francesca Zappia. I love everything about this book and the cover is amazing too! Seriously, check this one out!!
What book in your personal collection means the most to you?
Honestly, it’s going to be a children’s book. It’s so weird and it was extremely hard to find. It’s actually not in the best condition but whatever. I loved this book so much when I was little.
~Time for Bed by Joan Elizabeth Goodman~
Are you a cat or dog person?
Neither. I’m allergic to both! If I HAD to pick, dog for sure. Cat’s just seem to know that I’m super allergic to them and always want to be on top of me. So annoying. lol.
What book do you feel like you should read but haven’t gotten around to it?
SO many! A Darker Shade of Magic by Schwab is one.
What was the last book someone recommended to you and are you going to read it (or have you read it already)?
I had a couple of people recommend Wild Beauty by Anna-Marie McLemore. I bought it but have not read it yet.
What was the last book you bought? (or acquired if it was free)
Well Book Outlet just had a sale and I made a purchase. This is what I got:
- -Anne of Green Gables Puffin in Bloom (been wanting this forever, 3 to go)
- -Belle’s Libary
- -Foolish Hearts by Emma Mills
- -Little House in the Prairie 3 bk hardcover set
- -Star Wars Origami (for husband)
- -The Beauty and the Beast by Gabrielle Suzanne Barbot De Villenueve
- -The Crayon’s Book of Colors
- -This Adventure Ends by Emma Mills
Most of these are not for me!!
My nominations: I’m nominating my last 3 subscribers!! Thank you and I’d love to get to know you more!
- Do you have a favorite fairy tale? If so, what is it?
- What was the last book added to your TBR?
- When did you start blogging and why?
- What is your favorite season?
- Paperback, Hardback or e-book?
- Any other hobbies?
Thanks again to Brittany for the tag! Please check out her blog. 🙂