I was nominated by the lovely Whitney @ Whit Reads Lit ! Thank you, so very much! I really enjoy her blog, go check it out!!
- Thank the blogger who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post/or on your blog.
My Questions from Whitney:
1: If you were transformed into a magical creature, what would you want to be?
I would want to be fae. I mean they are so mysterious, cool, powerful and just so intriguing. Also, Aelin is part fae and she is amazing!
2: What time of day do you get the most reading done?
I get the most done in the morning/afternoon. It depends on what is going on too. If I need to clean, do laundry and so on. I try to get all my reading done before 3pm though. I make dinner and hang out with my husband in the evenings.
3: How do you come up with new and creative blog content?
Honestly, I mostly do reviews, tags and some weekly memes. I sometimes think of doing different things but I would rather spend more time reading!
4: What author have you been a fan of the longest?
It has to be Cassandra Clare. The Mortal Instruments series was my second series after Twilight. Twilight got me into YA, so I can’t hate that.
5: What is the longest series that you have ever finished?
The Mortal Instruments. There’s 6 books plus a few novella type books. I’ve read a lot of series but I think that’s the longest, barely.
**I’m currently in the Outlander series, which will have 10 books. I’m struggling to get through the 3rd book and it might take me 10 years to finish this series. haha**
6: If you had to choose a world from literature to be plopped down into, which would you choose?
It’s so hard not to say Harry Potter, right? I mean.. magic! I usually try to find another world but I’m going with it. I am all about magic right now.
7: How do you choose what to read next?
It just depends on my mood. Also, what ARC’s are due soon and library books! If I have something that I can’t renew, it gets jumped up to “on deck.” I also try to read a book that I own, at least once a week.
8: What was the last book you bought?
The Prince and the Dressmaker!! HPB sale and I really enjoyed it!
9: Do you have any books that you used to love, but now you don’t?
Obviously, Twilight..that’s what comes to mind.
10: What is your favorite thing to do, other than reading?
I love to watch Netflix and craft. I spend a lot of time doing both at the same time. haha.
11: Who would be your book bestie?
Hmm.. I’m going to say Penny from Emergency Contact. She and I had a lot in common. My real life best friend is pretty much identical to me, personality wise.
- Have you ever met a blogger friend face to face?
- What is your definition of a best friend?
- List 5 things that bring joy to your life.
- What’s your go to song(s) right now?
- What’s your favorite fairy tale and why?
- What is one dish you like to cook? Or bake if you are more of a baker?
- What is one of your favorite quotes?
- What is your favorite word?
- Have you achieved any bucket list items this year?
- Can you multi-task while reading?
- What book is next on your TBR?
Thanks again for the award!! ❤