Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl. Each week there is a new topic for bloggers to choose and list their top ten. This week’s theme is Top TEN Non-fiction books I loved and want to read!
I really love this topic because I don’t read that many non-fiction books. I want to but I don’t really know why I don’t. I do read a lot of cook books and crafting books. I’m not going to count those though.
1. Yes Please by Amy Poehler
2. Why Not Me? by Mindy Kaling
3. Unqualified by Anna Faris
4. The Glass Castle by Jeannette Walls
5. Neil Patrick Harris: Choose Your Own Autobiography by Neil Patrick Harris, David Javerbaum and Antony Hare
Guys, I love NPH! He can pretty much do anything!
I have read other non-fiction but I didn’t like them much. Most of them are the autobiographies. LOL!
Now onto 5 books I want to read:
1. Unbroken by Laura Hillenbrand
I got this book on a super cheap e-book deal. I did watch the movie but I still need to get to the book!
2. When Breath Becomes Air by Paul Kalanithi
3. Gmorning, Gnight!: Little Pep Talks for Me & You by Lin-Manuel Miranda, Johnny Sun
4. Dead Wake by Erik Larson
5. Hindsight: And All the Things I Cannot See in Front of Me by Justin Timberlake.
Most of the ones I want to read were from when I was at the library. So many book clubs used those books and they were recommended often. I don’t know when I will get to them. The JT book- I’m so unsure of but I love him and I will totally read it. I can’t wait for the Miranda and Sun book!
Have you read any of these?? Any that you could recommend to me??
Let me know below!!