Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl. Each week there is a new topic for bloggers to choose and list their top ten. This week’s theme is Top Ten Cozy/Winter Reads.
Wow, this is my first one of these in so long! Obviously, if you saw my post from a couple weeks ago, you know why. 🙂
Some of these are just my favorite and feel good reads. Some of them will make you cry but it’s so worth it! I’m not sure why I think of winter and crying. Maybe because I hate winter and it gets really cold here. lol
1. Winter Garden by Kristin Hannah
2. The Nightingale by Kristin Hannah
3. A Man called Ove by Fredrik Backman
4. Emergency Contact by Mary H.K Choi
5. The Rosie Project by Graeme Simsion
6. Eleanor Oliphant is Completely Fine by Gail Honeyman
7. To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before by Jenny Han
8. Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell
9. Cinder by Marissa Meyer
10. The Serpent King by Jeff Zentner
What about you? What are some cozy winter reads?? Have you read any of my picks?