Thank you to Sara, for the tag!! This one looks like a lot of fun! 🙂 You should also check out Sara’s answers! I am really behind on this one… I’m trying to catch up now. You will totally see a Halloween one in a month or so. haha!
- Answer the eleven questions provided by the blogger who tagged you
- Come up with eleven new questions of your own!
- Tag 5 new bloggers!
- Mention the blogger who tagged you and have fun!!
Questions from Sara:
1. Who was your first book crush?
Not going to lie here… Edward from Twilight. 😀
2. Who was your most recent book crush?
Lazlo Strange. Oh goodness! ❤
3. What popular ship do you sink?
I’m not sure that anything comes to mind.
4. Which unpopular ship do you actually love?
I don’t really have an answer for this. Most of them are ones everyone loves.
5. Do you have a favorite friends to lovers ship?
Yes, I totally love Penny and Sam!
6. What ship reminds you of your relationship? or the relationship you would like to have?
Hmm… Honestly, what comes to mind is Lara Jean and Peter. I think because they are in High School and Chris was my best friend first. When we started dating, we used to write letters and do all the cutesy things. I’m going with that ship!
7. What ship was just unnecessary?
Ron and Hermione. I just don’t get that one!
8. Imagine your favorite ship 10 years in the future (from when their book ends)… where are they now?
Married and happy. They rule the world. LOL. I honestly don’t know. I’m just going to go with still in love and happy!
9. Which book do you want to see adapted to tv/movie? Who would you cast to bring your ship to life?
I would love to see Emergency Contact come to life. I actually would want some no name people to do it. I really loved seeing so many new faces in Crazy Rich Asians. I would want that!
10. What is a relationship that you wish happened?
Ahhh… this is a hard question. I really can’t think of one. I think most of the ones I hope for do happen!
11. What character(s) have broken your heart?
Right now, since it’s still fresh… Laia and Elias. I’m still holding out hope though!!!
These were some hard questions but for the sake of time, I’m going to go with the same ones for you!
As always, you don’t have to do this if you have done it or don’t want to!