First, I’m going to talk about a new one. I just saw this one and I’m so excited to do it. It’s a New Release Challenge! Since, I read a lot of them.. it makes sense.
It is hosted by Lexxie and Brandee and you can click on the link to sign up! Sign-ups are open util September 1st.
- Books have to be released and reviewed in 2019.
- Other challenges can be used as well, if you are participating in the Netgalley / Edelweiss challenge or in the COYER challenge, books can count towards more than one challenge, as long as the ones you use for the 2018 New Release Reading Challenge qualify to the other rules.
- The minimum length for a book to qualify is 100 pages, it can be in any format though, physical, e-book, ARC or audiobook.
- The New Release Challenge is open from January 1st through December 31st 2019, and sign-ups are open until September 1st 2019.
- You don’t have to be a blogger to participate, you can link to your review on Goodreads or Booklikes instead – so don’t be shy!
- If you want to spread the love, please use #2019NewReleaseChallenge on Twitter
There is a Facebook Group for the New Release Challenge, to have a place where we can keep up with each other, cheer each other on, and get to know each other better. It is also a place where we can help each other find even more new releases. For those of you who have already participated, it’s the same group as before.
There are five levels in the 2019 New Release Challenge:
- 1-30 books per year – New Release Newbie
- 31-60 books per year – New Release Pro
- 61-100 books per year – New Release Veteran
- 101-200 books per year – New Release Enthusiast
- 200+ books per year – New Release Obsessed
I am going to go with Level 2- New Release Pro. I have a lot of books that I own and want to get to. So, this would be a good mix. I might make it to the next level but I’m having a baby in May and I don’t know what my reading will be like after that. lol!
This second one, I did in 2018. I enjoyed it for the most part. Still need to finish two letters X and Z. haha.
I can’t believe it’s time for a new year!! A new year and new challenges! I did the 2018 Reading Challenge and loved it. I hope to finish a lot quicker this coming year. We will see, with a baby coming in May.
This challenge is hosted by Ginger Mom and The Kindle Quest. It’s a fun one, so I would totally recommend signing up!
Let me know if you will be joining in too!!