I have seen this book tag all over the place lately. I have finally decided to do it! 🙂
- Tag & link the person who tagged you
- Tag and link me/this post (if you would be so kind, I love reading your answers!) – Jenn
- Tick/cross off the ones you’ve done
- Tag another 10 people!
Here we go:
1. Received an ARC and not reviewed it ❌
I could not do this. I have never not reviewed a book that I’ve requested!
2. Have less than 60% feedback rating on Netgalley ❌
My feedback ration is 99% right now. I have one ARC that I need to read and review!
3. Rated a book on Goodreads and promised a full review was to come on your blog (and never did) ❌
I always review books that I say I’m going to review. Otherwise, I just will leave a star rating.
4. Folded down the page of a book ❌
Ahh… I can’t do this! I will always use a bookmark, even if it’s something stupid that’s sitting right next to me!
5. Accidentally spilled on a book ❌
Not that I recall! I’m pretty OCD about my books.
6. DNF a book this year ✔
Ahh.. yes.. There was one. I’m trying to be better about not forcing myself to read books. I believe the book that I DNF was Tempests and Slaughter by Tamora Pierce. I made it 300 pages and had to just stop.
7. Bought a book purely because it was pretty with no intention of reading it ❌
Nope. I have a TIGHT fit on my 4 bookshelves! There’s no way that I would ever buy a book without the intention of reading it. I definitely own a lot of books that I haven’t read yet but the intent is still there!
8. Read whilst you were meant to be doing something else (like homework) ✔
Hahaha.. Oh yes… All. the. time!
9. Skim read a book ✔
I have done this to some sections, especially in re-reads. Never to a whole book.
10. Completely missed your Goodreads goal ❌
I went way past my goal this year! I think I started off the year at 25 and kept bumping it up. I eventually set it to 100. I think I’m at 145 right now and there’s still time to squeeze in more!
11. Borrowed a book and not returned it to the library ❌
No way! Those books are expensive to pay for!
12. Broke a book buying ban ✔
Yes, several times. There always seems to be a great deal or sales going on during a “ban.”
13. Started a review, left it for ages then forgot what the book was about ✔
Oh yeah.. when I first started blogging, it happened once or twice. I would just read and wait a while to write the reviews. Then I would forget things! Now, once I finish a book, I write up a draft of the review. So much easier this way!
14.Wrote in a book you were reading ❌
15. Finished a book and not added it to your Goodreads ❌
Nope. Goodreads is how I track everything! I also update my page count when reading.
16. Borrowed a book and not returned it to a friend ❌
People have done this to me! I could not ever do that. I always make it a priority to read the book and return on a timely manner.
17. Dodged someone asking if they can borrow a book ❌
Nope, I don’t mind sharing! Plus, the only people who usually ask are my best friend and my mom.
18. Broke the spine of someone else’s book ❌
Nope- not even the library!
19. Took the jacket off a book to protect it and ended up making it more damaged ❌
I do take the jacket off sometimes but I haven’t damaged it.
20. Sat on a book accidentially ✔
Final Score: 6/20
So, I’m about 30% naughty. lol.
I’m not going to tag people. There have been so many of these and I’m sure a lot of people I tag, would have done it already. If you want to do it, consider yourself tagged! 🙂