I am part of a group on Facebook called Creating & Co Book Club. They do these readathons a lot and I really enjoy it. They are also doing a year book map challenge. I’m going to be attempting that too. I am not purchasing the actual map but here’s the prompts!
Here are the prompts for the 2019 Book Map Challenge:
1. Under 300 pages
2. Start a New Series
3. Newest Book on Your TBR
4. Blue on the Cover: Archenemies by Marissa Meyer
5. Contains Magic
6. Gifted/ Recommended to You: The Hating Game by Sally Thorne. This was recommended to my by Sara, several times!!
7. Multiple POVs
9. A Classic
10. An Adaptation
11. Oldest Book on Your TBR
12. 500+ Pages
14. Diverse Characters: Rich People Problems by Kevin Kwan
15. Book with Creatures
17. Title Contains C
18. Finish a Series
19. Nature Word in the Title
20. Unfamiliar Land
21. 2019 Release: Imprison the Sky by A.C. Gaughen
22. Own Voices
23. One Word Title
24. Most Anticipated
Now onto the Readathon….
1. Group Read: A Curse So Dark and Lonely
2. Retelling (e.g. fairytale, Shakespeare, etc)
3. Contains royalty
4. Contains romance
They also do reading sprints in the group and we chat about books. It’s a lot of fun!
There are also scavenger hunts a photo challenges. I don’t know that I will be able to participate in this part, since I am on bedrest.
If you want to join, let me know! I’ll send you the link for the group or you can search it. 🙂