Thanks to Kay Wisteria @ Hammock of Books for the nomination! ❤ If you haven’t checked her blog, please do so! I have linked her Award, so you can get to know her better too. 🙂
- If you are nominated, you’ve been awarded the Versatile Blogger Award
- Thank the person who gave you the award
- Include link to their blog
- Select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly
- Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award
- Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself
ALL ABOUT ME
1. I dislike horror movies! When I was in High School, I didn’t have a problem with it. Somehow, by the time I graduated, I became the biggest chicken ever. I cannot stand horror of any kind!
2. I’m currently 7.5 months pregnant. It has been a very long, hard road. It took 5+ years to get pregnant, with the help of two surgeries and months of fertility treatment. Then, I almost lost my baby at 20 weeks. I had to have two surgeries to close my cervix and I’ve been on bed rest since.
3. I love to swim! I have always loved being in the water. I’m not a great swimmer. I think it’s more of a loving to be in the water type of thing. I really wish we had a pool sometimes but then the upkeep sounds awful. I think that’s why The Little Mermaid has always been my favorite Disney movie.
4. I am a clean freak. I blame my mom because she was the same way. We always had to clean on the weekends before we could do anything else. Now, my house always has to be clean! I am kind of a germaphobe too, which has something to do with it.
5. I love watching Youtube! I watch make-up and book videos, all the time! It’s usually what I do when I can’t fall asleep.
6. I collect Funko pop figures. Actually, my husband and I do. He bought me one for Christmas 3 years ago.. it started us down a slippery slope. We have so many now! They are just becoming impossible to keep up with though.
7. I love to cook! My favorite thing to cook is Mexican food. I grew up on it and it’s so hard for me to eat out at “Mexican” restaurants because it is not close to authentic! I also love to find new recipes and make them. I hate baking though… that’s not for me!
I nominate: I’m going to do a lot of my most recent followers~ I would love to get to know them better. Thanks for the follow and I am looking forward to getting to know you! 🙂
Ali @ Tea and Turned Pages ❤ Brittany @ Bookaholic Brittany ❤ Michelle @ First Book Love ❤ Lydia @ Silver Wolf Reads ❤ Ari @ Books. Libraries. Alos, Cats. ❤ Claire @ The Reading Nook ❤ Ashley @ Bubbly Booknerd ❤