Thank you, Hannah @ Books, Life & Other Oddities for the nomination!! You should definitely go check out her post. ❤
- Thank the blogger who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
- List the rules.
What is my current read?
I think I will be currently reading The Way of Kings by Sanderson and Drums of Autumn for like a year. lol. I’m just starting Descendant of the Crane by Joan He. It’s my last ARC and I want to finish it before the baby comes.
How many books have you read this year so far?
I have read 14 books at this point. I need to pick it up before baby gets here!
What’s your favorite read of 2018?
Ohh… this is tough! I’m going to go with three. Nevernight by Kristoff, The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo by Jenkins, and Strange the Dreamer by Taylor.
What’s your most anticipated read for 2019?
100% Darkdawn by Jay Kristoff!!! I cannot wait for that one!!!
Do you read with music or read silently?
I don’t read with music… but I do have the TV on in the background. I prefer some background noise but can also read silently. I do blog with music on!
Long books or short books?
It really depends on my mood. I tend to read shorter books more but do love a long book at times.
What’s your favorite spot to read?
Usually in the recliner in on the first floor. For the next few months, it will have to be my bed.
What’s your favorite type of cake?
Ice cream cake! Actually, an ice cream cake from Graeter’s! It’s sooo good with a mix of actual cake and ice cream. Lots of chocolate!
Do you pronounce scones as ‘skuns’ or ‘scowns’?
Umm… actually neither of those ways! I guess, the American way? Basically, how it’s spelled with a long ‘o’.
Favorite mythical creature?
Mermaids! I have always loved them! ❤
What would be your dream job?
Honestly, I don’t know.
- Favorite band or artist?
- Best read of 2019, so far?
- Most anticipated read this year?
- Have you met any authors? If so, who?
- Favorite tv show or movie?
- Do your family and friends know about your blog?
- Do you prefer hardbacks/paperbacks or ebooks?
- Your most recent book hual
- How do you organize your bookshelves?
- Who is one of your favorite bloggers? I’d love to follow
- Favorite season?