Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl. Each week there is a new topic for bloggers to choose and list their top ten. This week’s theme is Top FIVE Outrageous Things I’ve Done for the Love of Books!
Hmm. I’m going to have to think on this one. I’m not sure that I’ve done too many outrageous things. I’m going to shoot for five things!
1. I think my most recent would be when I was in New York. I was 13 weeks pregnant and my hips and back were killing me. It was day 3 of walking and I was extremely sore. I was on the verge of tears! I made myself fight through because I REALLY wanted to visit The Strand bookstore. I’m so glad I pulled through because it’s such an amazing place. Funny, once I was inside, I was fine. haha
2. I did stay up all night a couple of times in college, to finish a book. What should I have been doing? Staying up all night studying because I had an exam the next day.. oops.
3. I am not proud… but I have not been friends with people, who say they don’t like to read. Mostly, because they say.. “I don’t understand people who can read for fun.” Umm… byeeeeeee
4. This is kind of related to books… SOOOO when Twilight came out… I made my husband, then boyfriend, go to Hot Topic and wait in line for the movies released on DVD. It as a midnight release. He hated it but did it for me. haha. We did this for two of the movies.
5. Does spending an excess amount of money to buy books count? I’ve done that.. many times. lol
That’s all for me… I am sure that once I read others.. I’ll be like… oh yeah!! Pregnancy brain is my excuse. haha