Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl. Each week there is a new topic for bloggers to choose and list their top ten. This week’s theme is Top TEN Freebie.. What I’m Thankful For…
Hey guys! I’m alive. haha. I’m super sleep deprived but alive. 🙂
I thought this would be a great opportunity to start back into this.. slowly but surely. Not sure that I can quite stick to a schedule but I’m going to try to actually be more active. 🙂
1. My faith. Honestly, I had to rely heavily on my faith this year. A lot of you know that I had a touch and go pregnancy. I have never prayed or relied on my faith more. Miracles happen loves, my little boy is proof. 🙂
2. Chris. I could not have made it through this year without my amazing husband. We have been together for so long but our relationship has never been tested more. He stepped up majorly this year. When I was on strict bed rest for 4 months, he did everything, went to work and kept me sane. It was a tough job and he excelled at it. Now, he’s doing the same at being a dad. I love this man. I’m so thankful for him.
3. Oliver. I never knew that I could love a human this much. He is my reason for being alive. Guys, I’m totally biased but my son is amazing. It has been such a joy to see him learn and grow. I can’t believe it’s been 6 months! It feels like I don’t know a time that I didn’t know him. ❤
4. My family. My mom really helped us so much. In fact, my parents took several vacation days to help us out. My mom used almost her full 3 weeks to help us out, while I was on bed rest. My sisters came together and threw me a baby shower at home, took some maternity photos and baby photos. Guys, they were amazing.
5. My friends. I had so many friends that really showed their true colors this year. I got packages and gift cards. It was so sweet and I really felt the love. It’s such a wonderful time to think at how blessed we really were this year.
6. You. I have been majorly absent this year. When I was stuck on bed rest, I was so anxious and terrified that I was losing my baby. I could not read. I couldn’t do anything but watch reality tv. I’m not obsessed with the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills. lol! I missed this so much. A lot of you were so sweet and I still talk to you in other platforms. Thank you! I hope that many of you are still following me. I can’t wait to have more conversations with you. I have missed you all dearly. ❤
7. books. Even though, I couldn’t read for the majority of this year, I have read a lot of non-fiction, cook books and plant books. Even though, I wasn’t too involved in fiction, they were a way for me to still have a book in my hand. I have been in a MAJOR rut since August. I have an ARC of a book that I CANNOT GET THROUGH. So, I’m going to take a break and read some good fiction to get back into it. Any recommendations for a quick fun read?? 🙂
8. my plants. haha this may seem weird. I am a huge plant lover. I lost a lot of them when I was on bed rest because my husband would only water.. he would not talk to them! hahaha. 😀 Some of them did make it though and they flourished! It made me so happy and now I’m starting to build my numbers back up. They really have done great things for my mental health. It’s just so exciting to see new growth and realize you had a small hand in it.
Well the baby is fussy because he’s super attached. Time for me to wrap this up!! I hope that I still have some followers and can’t wait to re-connect again. I have missed you all dearly. Happy Thanksgiving!! ❤