Thanks to Brittany @ Perfectly Tolerable for tagging me!!! I’ve linked her page, so you can check out hers too. If you don’t know her, check her out. I love her! It’s been so long since I’ve done one of these!
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- Nominate blogs you love
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
- Share a link to your best post(s)
Three things about me:
1. I’m a new mom to a wild little boy. He’s 8 months, I don’t know if that makes me new still but I’m going with it. It’s basically taking all my time right now! It’s okay though because he’s the best thing that’s ever happened to me! ❤ I’ve never shared his photo but here’s his debut!
2. I have a serious love for house plants. I know some of you know this. I have over 50 and I’m amazed they are still alive. haha. This one I recently acquired. 🙂
3. I have run out of room for my funkos. I have several book shelves and they are stuffed full. They are now over run on our dressers and random furniture. My husband also enjoys them… so we have a lot! It’s kind of crazy.
1. What popular book did you not like?
I actually had a lot of issues with this book. I really don’t know why so many people love it. I found her voice really annoying and obnoxious at times.
2. Do you read one book at a time, or several?
It really depends on my mood. Typically, I only read one at a time. If there’s a book that I’ve really wanted to read and it comes available, I will stop my current read to read it. I did try reading several before. I read 50-100 pages of 3 different books a day. It worked out okay but there’s no way I can do that now!
3. Do you read while you are: Eating? Taking a bath? watching tv? listening to music? on the computer? on the bus?
Eating- yes, quite often. Bath- Sometimes. Watching tv- I will sometimes have background noise on but I really don’t pay attention. So not really? Listening to music- Nope, I can’t do it! Lose all concentration on both things. Computer- Nope. Bus- I used to read on the bus ALL the time, when I was in school.
4. Who would you cast in the film adaptation of your favorite book?
Well, right now I think my favorite book is A Man Called Ove by Backman. I really love it and I know there is a foreign film of it. I had heard that Tom Hanks might play him in the American adaptation. He would be perfect!
5. Silly question: If animals could talk, which would be the rudest?
Definitely a cat. haha.
- What has been a great TV show/Movie that you have recently seen?
- What is winter like where you live?
- What are your favorite blogging posts to read?
- What was your favorite book of 2019?
- If you could have any superpower, what would it be?
As always, you do not have to participate! If you do, please link to me, so I can read your answers. 🙂