Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl. Each week there is a new topic for bloggers to choose and list their top ten. This week’s theme is Top TEN Books On My TBR I Predict Will be 5-Star Reads.
I’m not sure how accurate this will turn out to be but I’m hopeful! Here we go, in no particular order…
1. I need to get to this one. I know it’s going to be a long read but I bet it’s going to be fantastic!
2. I loved the first book.. I’ve been dying to read this one. I finally got my hands on it and can’t wait to read it!
3. I’m not sure how this will go. This is one that I’m really hoping is a 5 star read!
4. This is a book that I’ve had on my TBR forever! I know that I will love it because so many people I trust recommended it! *fingers crossed*
5. I really hope this is 5 stars because this is one that has been recommended a lot!
6. So many people I’m friends with on Goodreads have given this 5 stars. I’m hoping I will too!
7. I am SO hoping the outside matches the inside! I haven’t even read the book before this one yet. LOL!
8. I know, I’m soo behind! It’s crazy that I haven’t read this yet. Don’t worry! I’m hoping to this year. LOL!
9. I just got this in a bookoutlet haul! I can’t wait to read it because I know so many people love this.
10. I loved the first book and I’m hoping this one is just as amazing!!
Have you read any of these and gave it 5 stars? Let me know!! Let’s discuss!