This week I’m going to show non-fiction some love! A lot of these will probably be plant books. haha. For some reason, I was just really loving non-fiction the last few months. There’s a huge selection of non-fiction out there. I think it was a nice change of pace. Although, some of these are oldies but goodies! 🙂
1. If you don’t know much about plants but need a plant and want some great tips, this book is for you!
2. I admit, I’m still “reading” this one. I have been following along with Oliver’s growth. There’s so many baby books out there but this one is really informational. It gives you insight to the “leaps” your baby can be experiencing. When some days can become very hard, it’s nice to read about what can be going on with Oliver.
3. This has to be self explanatory. I mean… look at that cover! So many yummy recipes to try in here! You know, I had to buy it. lol
4. This was a great read and I have a review here. Her facebook videos are hilarious but there’s so much more to her story.
5. This might be one of my favorite memoirs. She’s funny and it was such an enjoyable read! It has been a long time since I’ve read it but I still have to mention it!
6. This book is kind of a guilty pleasure. So, when I was on bedrest, the way to ease my stressed mind was with reality TV. I started watching Real Housewives of Beverly Hills. I then watched the spin-off Vanderpump Rules and now here I am. Reading books from the people on the show. I don’t even drink, like hardly ever. This book is just so cool and these cocktail recipes make me feel fancy. 😀 Will I ever use this? probably not, but you never know!
7. I recently did a review on this. I loved this book so much. It was colorful and just fun if you are a plant person.
8. I know that I’ve mentioned this one before. I just love this book so much. It sits on my coffee table, and I do have a lot of people pick this up, when they are over. There’s a lot of inspiration, love, sadness and hope in this book.
9. This has been the ONLY book I’ve been able to listen to on audiobook! I have a very hard time keeping up with audiobooks. I did not with this one! It was such a great book! I love Mindy Kaling.
10. I got this book for Christmas and it is so good. It has a lot of useful information but I love all the ideas of how to decorate with plants. It’s amazing how an area can just be lifted with a single plant. 🙂
Well here are some non-fiction that I’ve been loving lately. Guys, I only had 3 plant books! I could have had 20!! haha! I know there’s not a lot of The Glass Castle and other types of books but sometimes I just need light and fun reads. I did enjoy The Glass Castle and almost added it to this list. Do you have any non-fiction that you have been loving lately? **Besides Educated by Westover, I on a library hold for that one!**