Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl. Each week there is a new topic for bloggers to choose and list their top ten. This week’s theme is The Last Ten Books That Gave Me a Book Hangover (submitted by Deanna @ A Novel Glimpse).
First… I’m doing a Giveaway for reaching 500 followers!! Don’t forget to enter here… Giveaway!
Oh gosh, it’s been so long since I’ve read 10 books period. So, basically, this is going to be some of my all time 10 favorite books. This is pretty much the same thing because they always give me a book hangover. haha.
1. This will always be a top favorite of all time. I remember reading this book when I found it on Netgalley. It was one that definitely gave me a book hangover!
2. This book is amazing! I thank my book blogging community. I would not ever pick this up on my own! Such a fabulous read of love, loss, & hope.
3. I read this book in 2013 and LOVED the whole series. I remember, having a huge book hangover after I finished the series. Sometimes I want to re-read it but it’s been so long that I’m scared to. My reading preferences have really changed in 7 years.
4. His books are SO good. This is also a favorite and I remember thinking about this one for a long time! You think it’s just about hockey but it’s about so much more. An intense read, for sure.
5. This book is amazing. It’s so beautifully written and I loved it so much.
6. I don’t know that I saw a lot of attention on this series. I loved it and I remember having a terrible book hangover!
7. I loved this book so much that I actually want to re-read it! I don’t usually do re-reads. It’s so different and not something I would normally pick out. So glad that I got this recommendation from the blogging community! I’m reading book 3 now and so nervous!
8. This book will leave you feeling all kinds of emotions. I remember it took a while for me to pick up another book! This book had such lasting power. It is still one of my all time favorites!
9. Cliffhanger galore! This one left me reeling! I have never wished for the next book more than after reading this one!
10. This series is one of my all time favorites. It took me a while to start book 3 because I didn’t want it to be over. Such an amazing series, all around. I fell into a reading slump after because nothing I was picking up compared!
How about you? Any of these make your lists? Any that you can recommend??