I want to thank Books & Shadows for the nomination! I have tagged her post, so you can see her award! She’s newer to our community, so go give her a look!! ❤
- Put the award logo/ image on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- You have to nominate 10-20 people.
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice.
- Share a link to your best post (s).
Three things about me:
I have recently done a Mystery Blogger Award but I’ll come up with 3 more things. 🙂
1. I used to work at a Library. I worked there for 5 years before quitting to focus on my infertility journey. Contrary to what everyone believes, I did not just sit around and read books. In fact, it’s a lot of hard work and no time for reading!! I enjoyed my co-workers so much. In fact, Oliver and I visit for a couple hours a week. If not, they send messages asking where we are. haha. It was a great job but it was a lot of work and could get stressful. Customer service (I did it at Kohl’s for years) is hard work, no matter where you are at.
2. I used to live in a farm. Before living in Ohio, we lived in Texas until I was 13. We moved back to Ohio after my grandma passed, to take care of my grandpa. We lived on 50 acres and had all kinds of animals! Chickens, rabbits, pigs, cows, goats, several cats & dogs. It was terrible getting up so early in the morning to feed and water them all before school…. then again after school. haha. I’m definitely a city-burb girl!
3. I love to work on puzzles! In fact, we are working on one now. My husband loves them more than I do. I got him a puzzle table for Christmas a couple years ago. We now have a puzzle going at all times, pretty much. The one now, I’m not too fond of. It’s of a bunch of Hershey chocolate and it’s so hard. lol
1. If you could be any character in a book, who would it be and why?
I think that I would be Aelin. She is so bad@ss and she cares so much for everyone around her. I guess, I’m kinda like that already. HAHA!
2. What magical item would you take from a book to use in everyday life?
Oh my gosh. How can I pick one?! The invisibility cloak from Harry Potter. No, the magic carpet from Aladdin! Ahh… it would definitely be one of those two things. lol
3. What food in a book do you wish was real so you can nom nom it as often as you please?
Honestly, I can’t think of any. I would say, Lara Jean’s baking. They always sound so good and make me crave sweets, after reading!
4. Actual Book or Audiobook? Why?
100% Actual book. I’ve tried audiobooks several times and I cannot do it. My mind wanders too much and I’m constantly just rewinding the thing. I get too frustrated then and give up!
5. How old were you when you found your first true book love? When did you know that you loved reading?
Oh gosh… I started reading young and my first book love was, Don’t Die My Love by Lurlene McDaniels. It’s tragic and so wonderful. It kicked off my love of reading. Twilight kicked off my love for YA, so there’s that. haha.
What’s your favorite genre to read & why?
What’s a book that was recommended and something you never would have picked up yourself & loved?
Do you need complete silence while reading?
What’s a book you constantly recommend to everyone?
Savory or sweet?
I’ve had a few new bloggers follow lately… So, I’m tagging new followers, so I can get to know them better! As always, there’s no pressure to do this!