Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl. Each week there is a new topic for bloggers to choose and list their top ten. This week’s theme is a Genre Freebie. Oh gosh, this is one that’s going to make me think! I ended up going with Cookbooks! I feel like I talk about a lot of the same fiction and wanted to do something a bit different. I just did a non-fiction post, so I’m going with just…cookbooks! Do not underestimate the power of a cookbook! :):)
- Lets start off with a bang! So many delicious cookies and sweets in this book! You need it. 🙂 I had this on my non-fiction list but it’s worth the repeat.
2. This had so many good recipes. Have I tried many? No. I have tried a couple and they were good! If you have an instant pot, this is a good one.
3. I’m was born in Texas and I’m Mexican. So many good ones in here!
4. I just bought this one but everything looked amazing and not difficult to do. It has to really wow me for me to purchase it!
5. If you ever want to feel like you are being healthier, give green smoothies for breakfast a try! These recipes are so good, you don’t even realize you are eating a bunch of spinach 😛
6. This is just if you want to feel fancy. Do I drink cocktails? Hardly. Will I? Who knows. Am I prepared? Absolutely! Plus, I just love Vanderpump Rules! Really, there’s some really cool drinks in here!
7. This book is SO funny and also has some yummy recipes!!
8. I saw this on a post by Sara @ The Bibliophagist. I saw a sale and thought I’d give it a go. It is beautiful! Not sure that I can make anything from it but I might give it a go. Their instagram is gorgeous! Check it out! @thescranline
9. Your good ol’ classic cookbook! I was gifted one at my High School graduation. It has been with me since. It has so many basics for pretty much anything you could ever need! A great gift!
10. We love her salted caramel ice cream! We made it at home and it was pretty close to hers!
That’s all! I hope that this didn’t bore you terribly. I just wanted to mix it up a bit, since I feel like I’m talking about the same books over and over! Do you have any great cookbooks that you could recommend? I recently got an air fryer… I could use one for that. I know there is Pinterest but I’ve found a lot of dud recipes lately!