Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl. Each week there is a new topic for bloggers to choose and list their top ten. This week’s theme is Top TEN Signs You’re a Book Lover!
Hmm.. I think I’m going to have to think hard on this one.. just kidding!!
- I always have a book laying around. Always.
- I have 4 bookshelves that are overflowing and two book carts.
- I worked at a Library for 5 years because of my love for books
- I don’t have a library card, I have my number memorized. I don’t even know where the physical card is!
- I’m always talking about book recommendations
- I have several people ask me if I’ve read anything good lately, even my library friends!
- I have a lot of bookish items- pins, socks, and pillows.
- Oliver’s library was busting full before he was even conceived! I didn’t do a “bring a book instead of a card” at his shower because he already had a great library.
- I always have books on my birthday & Christmas lists
- I’ve always got a make quick stop at the bookstore. My sister even used my husbands half price coupon to get a book for me one day. haha. She does not read at all but it was nice of her to offer! 🙂
These are all pretty dumb and obvious, I guess. lol! I can’t wait to read everyone else’s. 🙂 Funnily enough, no one knows about my blog except for my husband and library friends.