Thank you for the tag, Bree! ❤ I’ve linked her own awesome award so you can check it out. She’s so amazing and you need to follow her, just saying! 🙂
The award was created by Maggie @Dreaming of Guatemala. This is an award for the absolutely wonderful writers all across the blogging world. They have beautiful blogs, are kind and lovely, and always find a way to add happiness and laughter to the lives of their readers. That is what truly defines an awesome blogger.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you
- Credit the creator
- Tag this post with #AwesomeBloggerAward
- Answer all the questions given to you
- Nominate some people
- Write 10 questions for them to answer
1. What is your favorite trope?
Right now, I’m really loving the hate-to-love, enemies-to-lovers trope! I think because in romances specifically, I love the banter!! Makes for some really interesting and funny conversations.
2. What is your favorite book from that trope?
Right now, it’s The Unhoneymooners by Christina Lauren! I loved that book and it had some really funny moments. It was also my first by them and I really enjoyed it! I bought two more of their books. haha.
3. What are your favorite traits in main characters?
I really love strong and fierce girls/women. They don’t take crap from anyone and aren’t afraid to follow their heart. I really love when the guys are funny, witty and kind.
4. What is your most recent all- time favorite book you read?
Gosh, I don’t think it’s that recent but I will always say, A Man Called Ove by Backman. It’s one that I recommend to everyone all the time.
5. What is your most re-read book?
I can’t tell you how many years it’s been. I remember in high school I re-read, Don’t Die My Love by Lurlene McDaniels several times!
6. Tag some of my favorite book bloggers
Oh gosh… I’m going to go with some that I’ve known the longest!
7. Name your top 5 authors you would like to meet?
- Cassandra Clare
- Fredrik Backman
- Sarah J. Maas
- Rainbow Rowell
- George R.R. Martin- solely to tell him how disappointed I am in him. Where is WINDS OF WINTER!!!!
8. What would you ask those authors if you had a conversation with them?
Well I kind of gave away one of my answers to this. haha. Honestly, I’m always so star struck that I never end up asking anything. Just staring like a dolt and telling them how much I love them! hahaha.
9.What type of blog posts are your favorite to write?
I love awards and tags! They are so fun to get to know bloggers. Second would be Top Ten Tuesday. It’s always the most conversation I have during the week. I love it.
10. What are your favorite blog posts to read?
Definitely, the tags and awards! I love getting to know my fellow bloggers better. 🙂
- What is your most recommended book?
- What is a book/series that is underrated, in your opinion?
- Do you annotate your books? (Am I missing out??)
- What were your last 5 book purchases?
- Do you own a book cart? Pics?
- What does your perfect day consist of?
- Do you have a hobby, besides reading? what is it?
- Who is your favorite side/supporting character?
- Do you have a Goodreads goal? (let’s be friends!!)
- Are you participating in any readathons this year?
As always, no pressure! You don’t have to participate if you don’t want to. I would love to see your answers though. 🙂