Down The TBR Hole is a meme created by lost in a story that revolves around cleansing your TBR of all those books you’re never going to read and decide if it’s time to go or if you want to keep it.
It works like this:
- Go to your goodreads to-read shelf.
- Order on ascending date added.
- Take the first 5 (or 10 (or even more!) if you’re feeling adventurous) books. Of course, if you do this weekly, you start where you left off the last time.
- Read the synopses of the books
- Decide: keep it or should it go
Okay, so this one is technically not quite following the rules. I actually went through my GR account and my bookshelf in the office. This stay at home rule is really having me do a lot of spring cleaning! I got rid of ALL of these books!!! I can’t wait for my library to open back up because I will have a lot to donate.
These are all books that have been on my bookshelf for way too long. My reading preferences have really changed since High School and College. So it’s time to make room on my shelves and say bye to these. There are a few (Maximum Ride, Matched, Gone & You Suck) on here I read and disliked them, so no need to hold onto them!
Until next time!