Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl. Each week there is a new topic for bloggers to choose and list their top ten. This week’s theme is Top TEN Things I’d have at my bookish party! Hmm.. I have to think about this!
1. I’d have funny things like this.. I mean this is kinda funny & really awesome. 🙂
2. I would have bookmarks as favors!
3. I would have a lot of awesome decor and banners, like this one! I am crafty, afterall! 🙂
4. I made some pretty cool book art before.. it’s a must!
5. Book centerpieces! I was going to do this at my baby shower but things didn’t go as planned.
6. An amazing bookish cake and/or desserts!
7. Yes! Bring your favorite book.. for me. 🙂
8. Dress up as your favorite character!
9. I would have yummy cocktails! Maybe I would make funny names up.
10.. LASTLY.. but MOSTLY.. amazing authors
- Sabaa Tahir- She’s so funny and I bet knows how to party!
- Casandra Clare
- Sarah J. Mass
Would you do any of this for your bookish party?? What would you do? I really want to throw one now! Unfortunately, it would only be for my husband and Oliver.. lol
Stay safe and healthy everyone! Until next week!