Thank you to Mary @ Sophril Reads for the nomination!! If you are not following her, you should!
What is The Sunshine Blogger Award?
The Sunshine Blogger Award is given to those who are creative, positive and inspiring while spreading sunshine to the blogging community.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award in your post/or on your blog.
Who inspires you the most in this world?
I’m going with Chris for this one. My husband is amazing and so dedicated to his job, being a father and being an amazing husband. He pushes me to be better.
What is your favorite way to treat yourself?
I definitely do buy myself a bunch of books when I want to treat myself. I also buy some plants. Sometimes… I go to the book store with a stop at the garden center. It’s like the perfect day, haha!
What is your favorite book trope?
Right now, I’m really loving enemies-to-lovers.
What is the last book you finished?
The Magician’s Nephew by C.S. Lewis
What is your comfort food/drink?
I love coffee and some sort of sweet cookie, like a Biscoff. Right now, I’m loving whipped coffee! Have you seen the rage? It’s so easy and so good!
POV’S multiple or single?
I actually really enjoy dual POV’s. I don’t really care for a lot, more than 3, because then it’s just too much.
Hardback. Paperback or E-book?
I prefer Hardbacks on my book shelf but I prefer to read paperbacks! They are just so much smaller and easier to handle. I do read e-books but I prefer having a book in my hands.
If you could travel to any place real or not where would it be?
I’m actually going to choose a place that is real and I really want to go to Ireland. It’s part of my history and just seems so very beautiful.
Are you a cover snob (do they matter)?
Absolutely. No shame. I’m buying books and I want them to be pretty. haha. I definitely read SOOO many books based on the covers too, which I shouldn’t, I know.
Favorite book series of all time?
Oh gosh. This is SO HARD. I’m picking a few… Cassandra Clare’s Shadowhunter series because there are so many and I love them. They have such great memories for me and they just keep going.. haha. I also love the Millenium series by Larsson- Such a great one! Also- Throne of Glass by Maas. There… I got it to 3. lol
What is your favorite bookish quote?
‘A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.’ George R.R. Martin
- What is something you are doing to help keep you sane throughout this crazy time?
- What is your least favorite genre & why?
- What is a favorite word? (like mine is Catawampus!)
- What book started your love for reading?
- How many book shelves do you own? Pics? 🙂
- What’s your favorite bookish item?
- Do you have a favorite bookish store?
- What’s a book-to-screen adaptation that you enjoyed?
- Do you have any pets?
- What’s your favorite season?
- What’s kinds of blog posts do you enjoy the most?
I TAG: I’m only doing 5 because this takes so long and I am so behind on posts! lol. Sorry!
As always, no pressure to do this! Just know that you are awesome and nominated. ❤