What is the Mystery Blogger Award?
“Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion.
– Okoto Enigma
This award was originally created by Okoto @ Okoto Enigma’s Blog.
Thanks to Chiara from Bookworms Anonymous for the nomination!! ❤
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- You have to nominate 10 – 20 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
- Share a link to your best post(s)
Three Things About Me
- I’m allergic to Pineapple- I know, crazy!
- My favorite time of the year is Spring. Although, this year it has sucked not being at all the flower nurseries. Just being stuck inside in general has not been fun!
Questions For Those I Nominated:
- What book/series do you wish could be turned into a tv series/movie?
Ahh… I really would love to see Throne of Glass done but ONLY if it’s not ruined! It’s so hard to get it right… I usually say none!
2. If you could only read one series for the rest of your life what would it be?
Oh gosh, this is hard! I think Shadowhunters.. bc all of the spinoffs totally are a part of it and it would give me a lot to read!
3. What’s your favorite place to read?
I actually like sitting in this big recliner… I usually rock & read. lol
4. Where would your favorite place to visit from a book (Fictional or real)?
Ahh.. Hogwarts because of all the amazing magic! Also, I don’t think I would die there. hopefully!
5. What’s your dream car? (new or old, classic, vintage, American, British choices are yours)
I want a Jeep Grand Cherokee but with ALL the extras!!! I had a Jeep for 10 years and loved it. By the time it died, I had bought a house the month before, so we went with something a bit more affordable.
- What’s your favorite blog post to write up?
- What are some of your favorite things about Goodreads? ex:lists, giveaways, reviews, etc..
- Is there a bookish app out there you love?
- How do you categorize your personal library? ex: author, genre, color..
- Do you enjoy the outdoors?
As always, no pressure to do this! 🙂