Thanks to the lovely Dini @ Dinipanadareads for the nomination!! If you haven’t checked out her page, please do so! She’s the sweetest! ❤ I’m sorry it has taken me SO long to do this!!
- Acknowledge the blog that gave it to you and display the award
- Answer 11 questions that the blogger gives you
- Give 11 random facts about yourself
- Nominate 11 blogs and notify them of their nomination
- Give these blogs 11 questions to answer
1.What’s your favorite comfort genre?
I think a good YA contemporary. They are great to break up fantasies and just stop my brain, in a way. They are always really good at just cleansing and they are so cute and comfy!
2. What are three of your most anticipated releases for the rest of 2020 (June-December)?
3. What genre would you like to read more of?
I think romance. I haven’t read much of it in years and starting to get back into it!
4. What’s a book you think everyone should read (or at least try reading?)
This book is amazing! 100% always a recommendation and should be read!
5. What’s a re-telling you would like to see more of? (i.e. Robin Hood? Beauty and the Beast?)
The Little Mermaid!! It’s my favorite and I can’t get enough!
6. If you were to receive an ARC in the mail tomorrow, what book would you like to receive?
100% It’s my most anticipated this year!!
7. If you could live anywhere in the world (outside of where you live) for one/two years, where would you live?
8. What is your “ultimate goal” for your blog (if you have one!)?
I don’t really have many number goals. I really just want to make some great book friends. I do think it would be great to reach 1000 followers though! 🙂
9. If you could pick someone to write and perform a song about an important moment in your life, who would you choose?
Ahh, I have always loved George Strait. Cross My Heart was our wedding song. I think I would love for him to make a ballad about my struggle with fertility and the amazing miracle that came from the hardship, my son Ollie. 🙂
10. If you could make your own “found family” group, which characters would you include (let’s say up to five characters)?
Oh this is hard… These are just some characters that I’ve thought of on the top of my head!
- Kell- A Darker Shade of Magic
- Bryce- House of Earth and Blood
- Eliza- Eliza and Her Monsters
- Lisbeth- Milennium Series – she can do so much hacking for me. LOL!
- Hazel from Saga
11. Spill the tea- What extremely hyped book do you think is entirely overrated?
There’s been several but here are two… Wicked Saints by Emily A. Duncan & The Grisha verse by Bardugo. Don’t come at me! I loved the Six of Crows duology. I still plan to read the 3rd book in the Grisha series but I wasn’t in love with the first two.
11 Facts about me:
~ I live in Ohio but I was born in Texas
~ I am a mom to a miracle baby boy
~ I am married to my High School sweetheart
~ I am Mexican and proud
~ I am a crafter
~ I own over 50 house plants
~ I have never dyed my hair
~ I worked in a library for 5 years
~ I am allergic to pineapple
~ I love going to the beach but will not get into the water. lol
~ I love to cook but dislike baking!
- A character that reminds you of yourself?
- A book that you loved and wasn’t in your typical genre?
- What’s another hobby you enjoy (besides reading/blogging)?
- One unusual thing about yourself?
- If you won the lottery what is the first thing you would do/purchase?
- What is your favorite trope?
- Favorite color?
- Best advice for a reading slump or what works for you?
- If you could receive any ARC in the mail what would it be?
- Do you subscribe to any monthly book boxes? or other items?
- If you had to choose, what book villain would you be?