Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl. Each week there is a new topic for bloggers to choose and list their top ten. This week is the Top Ten Questions I Would Ask My Favorite Authors (Living or dead. You can post 10 questions for one author, one question each for 10 different authors, or anything else!)
You know what…. this might be obnoxious but I’m going to make this sweet and simple. It’s going to be about one author and one only… GEORGE R.R. MARTIN.
- Why have you worked on a million other projects over the years and disregarded finishing the Game of Thrones series?
- Do you know how to end Game of Thrones?
- Are you scared to finish now that a lot of people disliked the ending of the show?
- Will there be a different ending than the show? No offense sir, but I am not interested, if the ending is the same. There are several characters that end up completely different. The whole series they have certain values that are carelessly thrown away in one ending.
- There will be two more books. There has been about 12 different years that the next book would be “published” and has not. Is this your doing or your publisher? Are you even close?
- Are the direwolves really pointless? Why make such a big deal of them to all be killed off and not important to the story. Most importantly, please tell me that Nymeria makes a come back with her own army of direwolves??
- Do you have a back up plan, in case of your untimely death?
- Have you really been working on Winds of Winter during quarantine?
- Did you like what the show did with your baby? Be honest.
- Do you honestly think that Bran was the best option to be King? Yes? Wrong answer.
I know, this may seem really obnoxious but guys… I’m so tired of him releasing all these graphic novels and side stories. Please sir, FINISH your series that was started in 1996!!!! Lol.