Thank you to Dini @ Dini Panda Reads for the nomination!! If you are not following her, you should! She’s amazing and so sweet. Love her content and I’ve linked her answers to her own award! ❤ It’s taken me far too long to do this post!
What is The Sunshine Blogger Award?
The Sunshine Blogger Award is given to those who are creative, positive and inspiring while spreading sunshine to the blogging community.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award in your post/or on your blog.
Describe your current read in five words
REAL HOUSEWIVES OF BEVERLY HILLS 😛
What is your go-to comfort genre?
It’s always a romance or contemporary. I think happy and positive is my comfort lately. Before, I would say an author I love but things are so weird this year.
What’s your favorite song of the moment?
Watermelon Sugar by Harry Styles. hahah
What are top three favorite reads of 2020 so far?
Ohh… this hard. These are the three that popped into my head first! I’ve read 190 books so far. These have really stuck with me.
- An amazing read!! Seriously, if you haven’t read this go do it NOW!!
2. You really need to push through the first 150 pages but then BAM! So good.
3. I cannot stop thinking about this book!!
Is there one book that you would do anything to get a special signed edition of?
Ahhhh….. why are these questions so hard?!? I think A Man Called Ove by Fredrik Backman! ❤
What book really disappointed you this year?
This was one of my most anticipated books. When it came out.. I just had a baby so it took a while before I could read it. I was so let down. Ugh. The first two books are AMAZING.. this one not so much. 😦
What’s your favorite snack to eat while reading?
Hmm… I typically drink coffee or tea bc I don’t want to dirty my books. Maybe pretzels!
Because 2020 has been… 2020, what’s one thing that you really miss doing and want to do again as soon as it’s possible?
FAMILY TIME. I have a big family and we used to get together at least every other month. It’s been absolutely dreadful not seeing them or not hanging out for someone’s birthday party. I mean.. there’s a lot of us… we have double birthday’s most months. It’s been so hard too because they are missing out on Oliver and he them. Video calls are not the same.
Is there a (sub)genre that is an absolute no-no for you?
Not really… I think all horror.. so anything like gothic horror or anything would work for this
If you could visit one fictional world, where would you go? (Sorry Becky, stealing your question!)
Which five characters would you spend a day in Disneyland with?
Ariel, Belle, Loki and then Woody & Mickey for Oliver. He’s obsessed with both of those!
- What is something you are doing to help keep you sane throughout this crazy time?
- What is your least favorite genre & why?
- What is a favorite word? (like mine is Catawampus!)
- What book started your love for reading?
- How many book shelves do you own? Pics? 🙂
- What’s your favorite bookish item?
- Do you have a favorite bookish store?
- What’s a book-to-screen adaptation that you enjoyed?
- Do you have any pets?
- What’s your favorite season?
- What’s kinds of blog posts do you enjoy the most?
I TAG: I’m only doing a couple because I’m so behind on posts! ❤
As always, no pressure to do this! Just know that you are awesome and nominated. ❤