Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl. Each week there is a new topic for bloggers to choose and list their top ten. This week is the Top Ten Resolutions/Hopes for 2021 (bookish or not!)
I didn’t really make any resolutions. I just have plans.. is that the same thing? I’m not sure.
I will have a mix of personal and bookish.
- I have started Blogilates, which is a program to exercise and mostly pilates. I love that it’s only 3.99 for the app and there’s a DAILY schedule. That’s right, someone else has made up my plan of attack for the day. My best friend is doing it with me and it helps soo much to do it with someone else. We are almost a week in and I AM SORE. I really gained with the last year of quarantine and I need to get healthier. This is the first step.
- I’m hoping that Covid will settle a bit by the fall so we can start trying for baby #2. I’m still a bit unsure about it. I am automatically high risk (many know what happened with Oliver) and have extra surgery involved. It’s a lot with a kid and Covid restrictions, we will see. I guess… I want to solidify a decision the first half of the year. haha
- It’s my goal to make my husband and I have a date night at least once a week. It’s been over a year since our last date. CRAZY. It’s been really hard because of COVID. I am thinking about a date box or just making sure we set aside some time to spend together when Oliver goes to bed or something. Obviously, I don’t know when we can go out again.. but yeah.
- I really want to get a few of my wish list plants this year! I am also hoping to be able to start trading some of my cuttings. Haha…
- I am wanting to really purge our house. We have so much stuff and we want to move at the end of the year. I need to lighten our load to have less packing to do!
- It is my goal to reach 1,000 blogger followers this year. I’ve been stuck at 600ish for a while. I really just want to hit that 1,000 and I will feel like I made it. haha. I think it’s a HUGE goal and I do not expect to hit it!
- I want to read slower. I feel like I devoured books last year and I got to 218. I think I want to take some more time. Not pressure myself to read so many books.
- Less TBR’s!! I really hate them because I’m a mood reader. I have two yearly challenges and I have books set for that but I don’t really want to make any others. I just want to solely follow my mood this year.
- I want to be more present on my bookish social media. I admit, I am not very active at times. It’s a lot with a toddler that you have 24/7 and he’s constantly teething. haha. But really… I want to engage more because I love this community.
- I really want to tackle more of my own books. I did so good last year and read over 100. It’s nowhere near enough now because I also bought soo many! haha. I really need to tone that down this year and read more of my own.
This was a bit personal but hey… why not!! I can’t wait to learn a bit more about you! ❤
I hope everyone is staying safe and healthy ❤