Thanks to the lovely Dini @ Dinipanadareads for the award!! I have tagged her post so you can get to know her better too! Dini has been like my constant buddy read friend lately and I’m LOVING it. Right now we are enjoying the Murderbot series. She’s such a sweetheart and I am so glad to have come across her in this community. Check out her blog, she’s the best! ❤
- Provide the link to the creator’s original award post. (very important: see why in step 5)
- Answer the questions provided.
- Create 7 unique questions.
- Nominate 10 bloggers. Ensure that they are aware of their nomination. Neither the award’s creator, nor the blogger that nominated you, can be nominated.
- At the end of 2020, every blog that ping-backs the creator’s original post will be entered to win the 2020 Outstanding Blogger Award!
What is your favorite read of 2021 so far?
This is my first 5 star read this year. It was amazing and a fantastic conclusion to a great series.
Which writing or blogging achievement are you most proud of?
Honestly, the fact that I am 4 followers away from 700! I can’t believe I even hit 100 when I first started. I always thought that if I hit 1,000 I would have made it. I’m not even sure what I would have made it to?! haha. It just sounds like such a crazy number. I don’t know if I will ever hit it… it has taken over a year to get 100 followers but when I hit 700 it will be exciting! Honestly, I’ve met so many awesome bloggers and it just keeps going. I love how we can all connect and talk about our love of books. So my followers are really important to me and I appreciate you all! ❤
Which of your most anticipated 2021 reads has the most beautiful cover?
I love this question and I’m probably going to steal it, Dini! Although, my most anticipated read of the year does not have a cover! It’s actually Crescent City 2 and the cover isn’t released yet. So, I think I will go with my second most anticipated covers.
Describe your blog in three words.
Books. Reviews. Memes — LOL.. this is a hard one!
Which animal best describes your personality?
Can I just choose an elephant because they are my favorite? haha. I feel like they are gentle giants and very protective of their young. Also, they know how to have fun. I can have fun.. in certain situations. Have you seen them near a water hole? I love being in the water too. haha
Are you able to finish a book in one sitting?
I have been able to do it before I had a kid. I did it several times but now with Oliver… nope. lol I miss being able to read past a few hours at time. haha
What’s the next book you predict will be a 5 star read for you?
Next month!! This is happening!!!
- Which of your most anticipated 2021 releases has the most beautiful cover?
- What’s your favorite read of 2021 so far?
- What’s your most anticipated read this year? If it’s already come out, did it live up to your expectations?
- What’s one goal you have for your blog this year?
- What’s your worst read of 2021 so far?
- What’s your favorite season (just to mix it up a bit)?
- What’s your favorite readathon?