Hello! I’m here with a Sunshine Blogger Award. Thanks to Julie @ One Book More for the nomination! I have linked her post so you can check it out. Check out her blog because she has such great content! Also, a lot of great book reviews!!
WHAT IS THE SUNSHINE BLOGGER AWARD?
The Sunshine Blogger Award is given to those who are creative, positive and inspiring while spreading sunshine to the blogging community.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you.
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or on your blog.
What’s your most anticipated read for the rest of 2021?
Right now this is the top of the list. I had the next Crescent City book but that has been pushed to January of next year.
What was your favorite book when you were a kid?
haha.. when I was really little.. this was the one. I did get my hand on a used copy for my kid.
If you could turn any book or series into a movie/film, which would you choose?
This is always a hard one for me because a lot of them have been terrible. I do think that with Shadow and Bone on Netflix, they might be able to handle this. If not, I think HBO or the CW could also do a good job! It’s got so much awesome detail that I would want it to be done correctly and that make me nervous. haha
Have you ever written or considered writing a book?
Ohh, I don’t think I’ve ever been asked this question before. I wouldn’t. I am not a writer and thoroughly a reader. My husband on the other hand, loves writing. He’s so good at coming up with stories on the spot. I would give him really random things like an onion, the sun, and a rabbit and he would come up with something awesome. I do not have that gift of imagination. I also just can’t even fathom how daunting it would be to come up with a brilliant story! I will leave it to all the lovely writers out there. ❤
What would be the title of the book based on your life?
There is beauty in the struggle. LOL. I have no idea but there’s been a lot that I’ve had to go through and I’ve always come out better.
If they make a movie based on your life, who would you cast as actor/actress for your role?
What is your favorite read of 2021?
Okay, I have two. I have a fiction book and a memoir that I listened to as an audiobook!
What are you currently reading?
I have been buddy reading this series with Dini. We have both been enjoying it! She’s already finished with this book because I got super busy and behind. I’m making some progress, finally!
Is there a book you keep saying “One day I will read it” but you never do?
Omg… there are soooo many!!! haha. I think the most recent one that I talked to someone about was Emma by Jane Austen~ I hope one day soon. lol
Can you name an underrated book you read and loved?
It’s been so long since I’ve read this. I remember loving it but it was really and still is underrated. I read it in 2014 so quite a while ago. I wonder if I would feel the same now.
What’s one book you wish you could re-read for the first time?
There are so many but this one would be good. I feel like I’m just in the mood for this book right now!
- What are you currently reading?
- What is your most anticipated read this year? If you’ve read it… did it live up to your expectations?
- Have you read a book that surprised you this year (good or bad)?
- Which book has the nicest cover on your book shelf?
- What are your favorite blog posts to read?
- Do you judge a book by it’s cover? 😀
- What is the most recent book that made you laugh out loud?
- Do you have any other hobbies besides books and blogging about them?
- What was your last 5 star read?
- What was in your last book haul?
- What is your favorite color?