Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl. Each week there is a new topic for bloggers to choose and list their top ten. This week is Top Ten Favorite Places to Read!
Oh, I wonder if I have ten places! I typically read in the same spots over and over. This isn’t going to be in any particular order. This might be the shortest TTT ever, for me!
- I have one of those Egg chairs in my bedroom. I like to read in it because it’s next to a book shelf, big windows, and a lot of plants. Very relaxing!
- A recliner in my living room. It’s where I read 90% of the time when I’m at home.
- My bed. Yep.. sometimes I can’t stop reading a book and just keep going while I’m supposed to be sleeping.
- In the car. When we visit family its about 2.5 hours each way but good reading time.
- I used to read anywhere when I would be waiting for friends at restaurants and such.
- The library… now it’s with my kid! We will read there after Storytime.
These places are not all that exciting but I with being stuck inside a lot now.. it’s what I’ve got. What are your favorite places to read?? Let’s chat below!
I hope everyone is staying safe and healthy ❤