Thanks to Marta @ Monogamist Reader for the nomination! I have recently gotten to know her better and have really enjoyed her thoughts and opinions. Check out her blog!! I have linked her answers to her own Award! 🙂 Sorry that it has taken me so insanely long to get to this!!!
- Put the award logo/image on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention Okoto Enigma, the creator of the award and provide a link as well.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- Nominate some other bloggers
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify).
- Share a link to your best post(s).
Three things about me:
- I have stuck with a workout routine for FOUR months! Yep, I haven’t lost a ton of lbs. but I’m toning up.. I guess, that’s good? lol. I’m impressed, regardless!
- I have a toddler he turned two on the 15th of May.. my birthday is 3 days later!
- I collect a lot of plants.. like a lot. If you’ve been following me for a while, you know though!
Do you have any bookish habit?
Hmm.. I guess.. I collect books, more than I’ll ever be able to read. I keep kidding myself. lol. I also use anything around as a bookmark. I hardly ever have an actual bookmark and I have so many!
What is your least favorite genre and why?
Honestly, it has to be sci-fi. I’m trying to be better and dip my toes more. It really just comes down to the jargon and how most of it goes way over my head.
What motivates you to blog?
Honestly, the bloggers. I’ve met so many wonderful blogging friends in this book community. I love the interactions and getting to talk our love/dislike for books. It’s amazing and really motivates me to keep reading too. I just can’t wait to find the next amazing book. Book recommendations is also something that has really busted open my reading too. I’ve found so many gems that I probably wouldn’t have picked up before. ❤
What’s your favorite ice cream flavor?
Ohh, this is so easy. Mocha Chocolate Chip by Graeters! It isn’t fair because they are locally based but it’s amazing. It’s a coffee ice cream with HUGE chunks of chocolate!!
If you could substitute yourself with any book character (every genre) who would you chose?
This question is insanely hard. Wow! Umm… I think maybe Inej because she’s a badass and I would love to be a part of their crew! lol Even if it is rough.
- What is your favorite blog post to read & write?
- Do you participate in any weekly memes? If so, which ones??
- What is your favorite ice cream flavor (good one, Marta!)
- Do you have another hobby besides reading?
- What’s your favorite season?
IF you read this.. YOU are tagged! lol. I am extremely behind on tags and awards and this was partially done months ago!